We have designed this tenants guide to help you through the stages of renting your new home.
1. Register – register your interest in renting a property by calling into see us to discuss your requirements or phone us on 0161 871 3888
2. Begin the Search – we’ll send you details of all properties that match your needs. Remember we’re here to offer advice on any aspect of the properties.
3. View – We can arrange viewings at times to suit you. Call 0161 871 3888 to arrange a viewing.
4. Decide on a Property – Once you’ve found your ideal property, your application form which will be sent to a referencing company who will apply for references and credit checks (administration fee payable in advance). Your information will also be passed to the Landlord for acceptance. We know that prompt communication between all parties is vital at this stage and we will do our best to get your references back in the quickest possible time.
5. Tenancy Agreement – Once the references have been accepted we will draw up the paperwork, which forms a contract between you and the landlord.
6. Moving In – Before you can move in a months rent is due in advance, plus a deposit is required. This deposit is held by a third party under the Tenant Deposit Protection Scheme,
Move into and enjoy your new home.